Property Manager - Manchester
6 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for a tenacious Residential Property Manager who will proactively manage, retain and grow a portfolio of properties, for the dynamic Office near Manchester, of our leading, Residential Property Management Company. You will have Block management experience, dealing with a variety of residential clients, and be highly organised, so as to offer the best service to all clients in your portfolio
Salary includes annual car allowance and is based on relevant experience.
Your role will include:
Ensuring that Block Management services are carried out in accordance with lease agreements and the right budget is in place via regular site visits.
- Attending AGM, EGM & RMC meeting as well as regular client and lessee liaison
- Monitoring collection of service charges to fund necessary works and respond within agreed service level timeframes.
- Coordination and management of maintenance issues with consideration to all parties.
- Prioritise risk management through a full document trail and updating systems in accordance with changes in legislation
- Delivering a high level of customer satisfaction
You will demonstrate:
- Knowledge and experience of the residential property management industry, including Leasehold Agreements and Block Management in particular.
- Ideally IRPM Member qualified or working toward a professional qualification
- Understanding of leases and associated legislation
- Efficient and timely supervision of the Service Charge Accounts associated with each property and strong budgeting management ability.
- An excellent communicator with ability to build and maintain relationships, from Contractors through to Directors of Properties.
Monday to Friday; 9 - 5.30pm; A full clean UK driving licence is essential.
In return for your hard work, we ensure you are armed with the right tools you need to provide the best service. Such as a dedicated health & safety team and efficient back office team who provide legal and accounting support.
By demonstrating a positive and enthusiastic attitude, you will be rewarded with further job related training, development and career progression opportunities within the organisation. There is also sponsorship for further qualifications, including a MSc. Property Management & Investment at De Montfort University. We believe our people are our biggest asset.
You will be entitled to an annual car allowance and with 22 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays) per annum - increasing with service, discounted gym membership, Pension plan, Life Assurance and a host of other company benefits.
See rmguk.com for more information.