Salaried Graduate PGCE Training - Maths
Salaried PGCE Teacher Training - Trainee Maths Teacher - Salford
Are you a dedicated, ambitious and thriving First Class Maths Graduate (or predicted) with an entrenched ambition to gain your PGCE and become a Secondary Maths Teacher?
Does the prospect of earning and working full-time within a supportive school environment whilst you gain your Secondary PGCE sound appealing to you?
Would you like to become part of the next generation of outstanding Maths Teachers?
If you are looking for a financially viable, school focused Secondary PGCE programme, then you need to be introduced to Premier Pathways Teacher Training. Available exclusively to motivated and talented graduates, this salaried teacher training programme will see you obtain a Secondary PGCE with QTS from the prestigious University of Buckingham and develop into a prepared and knowledgeable Secondary Maths practitioner.
Beginning the programme as a Teaching Assistant, this unique and innovative Secondary PGCE programme is extended over two years within one secondary school; providing you with the time and familiarity crucial to aiding your pedagogical development. Utilising the consistent and excellent tutelage this PGCE programme will deliver, the aspiring Secondary Teacher will inevitably transform into a confident educational practitioner by completion.
Premier Pathways PGCE Programme Summary
- 2-year school-centred Secondary PGCE programme
- Programme website: http://www.premierpathways.co.uk
- Gain Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and a PGCE from the University of Buckingham
- Exceptional blended learning program delivered by the nation’s leading ITE providers
- Dedicated participant support team and in-school mentoring
- Regular peer networking opportunities available
- Seeking driven and high-quality graduate (No in-school experience required)
- £15000 pa training salary
- Develop your pedagogical ability at a comfortable, natural pace
If you feel you have what it takes to embark upon this magnificent PGCE opportunity to train to be a Maths Teacher in a Salford school, please contact the Premier Pathways Teacher Training team today.
Please apply and attach your C.V, addressing to Kristian at Edustaff or you can call and speak to me direct on prior to applying.
Please note, due to the high-volume of applicants, we cannot respond to unsuccessful candidates.