Head Bartender / Senior Cocktail Bartender
3 days left
- Full Time
Ready to take control as Head Bartender? Cocktail and drinks menu design experience? Need a new challenge…? Then this is the job for you!
You've already worked in a Head Bartender or Senior Bartender position and now you really want to work in a class establishment. You're flexible with your rota, and 50 hours/wk suits you perfectly - you're all about hard work, team work and getting out of the job every millilitre you put in! You'll be a key factor in helping us achieve our target winning a coveted Rosette - up to the challenge..? The future holds plans for the festival, pop-ups, and much more, so NOWis the time to get involved!
This place is truly Scottish, and so are you - you've got a creative eye and you'll design and create cocktail menus, review our large craft beer selection (you'll keep it up current and interesting to keep guests coming back for more!) and embrace our truly Scottish roots, having total ownership of everything you and your team deliver.
To succeed as Head Bartender you will:
- Show us how it's done: Your boss (the new owner) is no slouch (he's an experienced #eventprof who's determined to make this new venture a success) but you'll capably oversee the bar and cocktail side of things, reassuring him that he can focus on the rest of the operation. As Head Bartender you'll manage the cellar, stock management & rotation, open and close procedures, cash handling etc. Standard stuff, right?" But the best bit is that you'll have free range over cocktail menu design and creation
- Bring your showmanship: You've got some ninja flair moves that keep the punters happy and your gift of the gap mean you naturally upsell at every opportunity
- Be a bit of a mad scientist: Creativity is top of the menu, so you use your knowledge of foodie trends and flavour combinations to constantly design and develop deliciously innovative new cocktails, training your team to deliver your vision perfectly each time
- Take control: Your maturity and Head Bartender experience means you spot opportunities for improvements, efficiencies and developments, turning this into THE Edinburgh destination to drink incredible beer & innovative cocktails, eat deliciously rustic Scottish grub, celebrate and have a proper knees-up!
- Train, teach and nurture: You'll have a great team working with you, but you'll keep them on their toes, encouraging them to work better, faster and more professionally.
There's loads more, but as Head Bartender you know exactly what needs to be done, and your enthusiasm and excitement will mean that your career goes stratospheric. This isn't just another job, this is where you make your mark.
Itching to get started…? APPLY NOW!
Send your CV and write "I'm a Head Bartender with cocktail flair!" in your cover email (I only want to talk to someone who reads the whole advert…!)
Of course, dig out your passport - you must be able to live and work in the UK.