Maths/Science Graduates - Unrivalled Teacher Training!
Maths/Science Graduates – Unrivalled Teacher Training!
This South West London School is on the lookout for several academically outstanding and personable Maths and Science graduates to join a prestigious teacher training program which will propel you to success!
Premier Pathways will enable the chosen graduates to obtain a full PGCE, Qualified Teacher Status AND 60 credits (1/3rd) towards a Master’s Degree in Leadership or Education. This is a fast-track opportunity for a top performing graduate to shape the future of education and make a positively prosperous career for themselves.
If you fit the criteria academically and have the confidence and drive to become an elite teacher then read the positions that we have available for you and see which one best suits your qualifications.
• Leading Maths & Science Graduates Required for Trainee Teacher Posts
• Outstanding Secondary School in South London – Maths & Science Trainee Teacher
• Immediate Interview – Long term full time Trainee Teacher Salary until July 2019
• Extensive Training over 2 Years – 3.5 Times More Classroom Teaching than an ordinary PGCE
• Exceptional Teaching Throughout the School
• Outstanding Secondary in South London
• Exceptional Opportunity for Aspiring Maths & Science Teacher
• Join a Team of 12 Premier Pathway Trainee Teachers
• 1st Class Support from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
• Exceptional Training through the University of Buckingham
• Accredited with QTS & Level 7 PGCE
• Guidance to Future School Leadership Training
This School desires several Maths and Science graduates to join the Premier Pathways program to receive the best training, support and guidance available to potential teachers.
The successful trainees will have the option to observe lessons conducted by expert practitioners and have the support of a mentor to help them develop organically in to a great teacher.
Premier Pathways is a frequently applied for, competitively salaried and highly regarded course which has caused a high demand for positions which has in turn led to further places becoming available
This school is highly regarded for its excellent academic achievement and its exceptional pupil and staff satisfaction levels.
This school could be the kick-starter which helps mould and develop your new career within education
If you want a sturdy platform on which to build your pedagogical repertoire and educational knowledge then Premier Pathways is the route in to teaching that you can trust.
Contact Alex at Edustaff ( )
Click 'Apply now', send your CV to Alexander Ellisdon and become part of a modern and multicultural sw secondary school as a Maths/Science Teacher in September.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.