Semi Senior Accountant
5 days left
- Full Time
Small accountancy practice based in Milton Keynes is looking for an experienced practice Accountant to join their team.
They have a friendly office environment and clients are typically <£1m in size; they pride themselves on delivering great and personal service.
As a small business, they are able to offer some flexibility around working hours and welcome the opportunity to discuss this, with the right candidate.
About the role:
You will assist with client contact and the delivery of accounts work, in the following areas:
- Preparation of Limited Company Accounts
- Tax Returns / Sole Trader Accounts
- VAT Returns
- Support with an AAT apprentice (supervision of work)
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience within an accountancy practice
- Some demonstrable experience relating to client contact / management
- Candidates should ideally be ACCA qualified. However part qualified or QBE candidates with the relevant practice experience will also be considered.
- Strong Excel skills essential
- Xero & Quickbooks experience desirable
Scope in the medium term to take ownership of your own client base, for those with an interest in doing so.
Please apply with your CV today for immediate review.