Marketing Manager, B2B, Manchester - c. £40k
The Company: Our client is a fast-growing and highly successful specialist IT supplier, established 20 years and a national leader in their market niche.
The Role: A challenging and multi-faceted role reporting to board level, with the remit to deliver the marketing strategy, plan and implement campaigns (online and offline) and manage the digital marketing, social media, customer communications and various projects as the firm continues to grow and expand its market influence.
- Online and offline campaigns, B2B
- Management and 'ownership’ of the brand development process.
- Marketing communications and PR (there is a supplier PR agency to manage/instruct)
- Development of an enhanced digital marketing and social media channel strategy
- Campaign analysis, Google analytics and KPI reporting
- Supervise of the CRM process, working with and supporting senior sales colleagues
- Facilitate the company’s attendance at key annual IT industry exhibitions etc.
- Supervision of a small but growing team
The Ideal Candidate will be an accomplished and commercially-driven marketing all-rounder with a minimum of three years' proven successful experience in the IT, software, B2B manufacturing or business services sector. A strong digital marketing pedigree is essential, allied to excellent written and verbal communication skills, a 'hands-on' attitude and the ability to hit deadlines and multitask under pressure.
The company is conveniently situated within easy reach of Mancheser city centre. The opportunity carries a competitive salary, full benefits package and company performance bonus.
For further details call us at Jobs-in-Marketing or To Apply click below and add a support cover note no later than Mon 29-May.