Early Years Teacher, Lambeth
4 days left
- Full Time
An Outstanding primary school based within the London Borough of Lambeth are looking to recruit a talented, hard-working and dedicated Reception Teacher to join them from September 2017. This role is suitable for NQTs or an Experienced Reception Teacher.
- Are you an experienced Reception teacher looking to become part of an outstanding EYFS Department?
- Are you an NQT that has specifically trained within the EYFS and KS1 and want to start your career as a Reception Teacher?
- Do you want to make a difference as a Reception teacher and make children want to come to school as they embark on their first school journey?
If YOU are looking to start your career as a Reception Teacher or you’re an established Reception Teacher seeking a new challenge then this opportunity within the London Borough of Lambeth may be for you.
- Reception Teacher
- Talented EYFS Teachers required
- London Borough of Lambeth
- NQTs or Experienced Reception Teacher welcome to apply
- Exciting CPD and Training opportunities available
- Great opportunities for growth
- Ideal for candidates finishing PGCE/BA/BEd QTS Programme seeking a Reception Teacher role.
The Headteacher of this glorious 2 form entry primary school in the London Borough of Lambeth are looking for a talented Reception Teacher to join the team from September 2017. This is an exciting opportunity and is ideal for an NQT seeking their first role as a Reception Teacher. Alternatively, a Reception Teacher with experience would be welcomed into the team and a TLR could be offered.
The ideal Reception teacher will create a welcoming ethos where children will learn and flourish in a natural way. The Head teacher is looking for a Reception Teacher that has a real commitment to making a difference and wants to see the Reception children flourish and develop their skills.
As a Reception Teacher, you will be working alongside 1 other Reception teacher and together you will plan exciting lessons that will inspire and motivate children to learn.
The school has an Outstanding NQT programme and you would be given the very best support and guidance to develop your career as the new Reception Teacher.