PR Agency Account Executive - opportunity for international travel!
Our client is a well-established PR agency based in Oxford looking for a credible Account Executive to join their team. The role has been created due to new contract wins and gives the right candidate a real opportunity to grow and develop in this dynamic organisation. The agency offers a great ace to work and the chance to travel internationally!! The agency are all about delivering exceptional client service and you should have the same approach.
The Account Executive role is responsible for working with the Account Managers to proactively implement the media relations activities for the consultancy’s clients - maximising opportunities for their luxury clients and generating powerful ongoing relationships with the target press at national and trade level. You will have responsibility to proactively implement newsworthy campaigns and secure features in the UK travel and consumer lifestyle media and ensure messages are delivered to the right targets at the right time and in the right way. You will also be responsible for running social media campaigns. You will be able to build strong client relationships based on trust and delivery of results.
• Build strong relationships with existing clients based on trust and delivery of results.
• Assist in developing PR/Marketing plans for new and existing clients
• Working as part of the Account team to develop client proposals and implement the PR activity
• Preparing regular client reports and actively participating in client meetings
• Responsible for administration on all your accounts is kept up to date including filing, press cuttings etc.
• Writing coherent and factually accurate press releases and blogs to targeted media requiring minimal changes by Senior Members of the team.
• Produce internal copy for newsletters, internal briefings and notice boards
• Proof read all written material Media
• Building relationships with journalists within our industry sector
• Build knowledge of media sources and responsible for building media lists
• Sell ideas, promotion and feature to clients and media
• Monitor the media, including newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires, social media sites and blogs, for opportunities for clients and coverage
• Collating, analysing and evaluating media coverage
• Event management, including press conferences and promotional events
• Attending and promoting client events to the media
• Managing a varied and sometimes challenging workload to ensure that deadlines are never missed
• Responsible for Managing social media campaigns.
Skills & Experience
• 1-2 PR experience within an agency or in-house is essential
• Additional Digital PR/Content/Social experience would be beneficial
• Expert in all written communication • Experience running social media campaigns
• Excellent communication & outstanding relationship-building skills
• A pro-active self-starter, happy to work autonomously and as part of a team
• Experience of proactively implementing PR plans with rigour and detail
• Strong evidence of personal ability to initiate and develop relationships with journalists and clients
• Strong evidence of turning ideas into plans, actions and results
• Strong time management skills
• A creative thinker • First class planning and organisational skills
This role offers am immediate interview and start so please apply ASAP.