Best Teacher Training - Available to Top Science Graduates!
5 days left
- Full Time
Best Teacher Training – Available to Top Science Graduates!
This South West London school is searching for several high-quality graduates who have strong motivations to teach and want to join a prestigious training program that will propel them to success! If you have a degree in Biology/Chemistry/Physics/Pharmacology or just strong A-Levels in the sciences then this could be an opportunity for you to fast track your career to senior leadership and management roles.
Premier Pathways will accredit you with a full PGCE, QTS AND 1/3rd of the credits needed to gain a master’s degree! The program aims to deal with the current shortfall of UK Teachers by giving them a supported and clear route to success within the education sector. The successful science trainees will benefit from 3.5x the amount of classroom experience than other programs and will receive a competitive salary whilst they are training.
If you believe that your academic qualifications mean you qualify for this position and that you are a personable and approachable individual then apply to be a trainee science teacher today!
• Leading Science Graduates Required for Trainee Teacher Posts
• Outstanding Secondary School in South London – Science Trainee Teacher
• Immediate Interview – Long term full time Trainee Teacher Salary until July 2019
• Extensive Training over 2 Years – 3.5 Times More Classroom Teaching than an ordinary PGCE
• Exceptional Teaching Throughout the School
• Outstanding Secondary in South London
• Exceptional Opportunity for Aspiring Science Teacher
• Join a Team of 12 Premier Pathway Trainee Teachers
• 1st Class Support from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
• Exceptional Training through the University of Buckingham
• Accredited with QTS & Level 7 PGCE
• Guidance to Future School Leadership Training
This school is seeking several enthusiastic science graduates to expand and build upon an already successful and welcoming team of staff.
The trainee science teachers will have a great support network available and will be helped by a mentor within the school from day one.
The trainee science teacher will be given autonomy to develop at their own pace over the 2 years and this will allow for natural and organic growth in to a superb teacher.
The Premier Pathways program has been designed in a way which benefits the candidates learning and development so they can become a well-rounded and complete teacher.
If you are looking for a route in to teaching which will guarantee that you have a prosperous career and genuinely enjoy your work because you have mastered the art of teaching then apply today!
Contact Alex at Edustaff ( )
This Science Teacher position is an exceptional opportunity to advance your career and make a difference to a great community in SW. Send your CV over to Alexander Ellisdon at EduStaff and join this great school..
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.