Marketing Communications and Events Manager
Marketing, Communications and Events Manager
Salary £35,000 pro rata
Haywards Heath, West Sussex
9 month fixed term contract
We are looking for a marketer with proven content, campaign and event marketing experience. The role reports into the Head of Marketing.
- Lead the planning and production of timely and relevant content for our key audiences including Key Business Introducers and existing clients.
- Source and develop raw/owned content such as news, deal announcements and case studies, maintain matrices and ensure timely delivery for digital channels such as website, social media and email marketing.
- Support the team in delivering tactical campaign which demonstrate ROI for targeted marketing objectives e.g. lead generation or cross sell
- Working with agencies where appropriate or necessary facilitate the end-to-end delivery, tracking, measurement and reporting of campaigns.
- Be the lead of event management logistics including invitations through to catering and budget management
What you will need:
- You'll be an experienced marketing professional able to hit the ground running and roll up your sleeves and delivering excellent marketing activity
- You’ll have relevant Marketing/Communications qualifications and full marketing mix experience, with a proven track record of delivering successful marketing activity
- Professional services background and financial services exposure essential
- Experience in a commercially driven marketing function A good level of financial literacy