Key Account Manager - Marine and Leisure
3 days left
- Full Time
Key Account Manager - Marine and Leisure Spider. The Regions Fixed Fee Web Recruiters are currently advertising for a Key Account Manager within Marine and Leisure to join this highly successful company with headquarters in Clacton on Sea.
As a Key Account Manager, the key focus with this role is to be responsible for sales and direct profit generation to meet targets for the supply of various products to the marine and leisure industries. The ideal candidate will convert marketing generated leads into sales by undertaking a structured sales process recording all data on our CRM. You should also use your initiative to create your own demand by for company products by contacting previous and existing customers. You will particularly need to influence, educate and support contractors and sub-contractors appointed to deliver marine & leisure projects by deeply understanding their needs and identifying ways that can fulfil these needs and by building close relationships throughout the supply chain.
Key tasks and responsibilities of the Key Account Manager:
- Responsible for achieving sales, direct profit sector targets in accordance with Director overall company targets
- Manage all types of marine and leisure enquiries by providing suitable quotes with supporting information, and understand technical drawings to determine applicable products
- Convert enquiries to orders by discussing projects, visiting project sites and providing other sales information
- Ensure all orders raised contain all relevant information and specs to enable the order to be processed accurately first time
- Manage all project pipeline and orders via CRM system
- Produce accurate order paperwork and drawings (from CAD resource), maintain clear communication internally amongst CAD resource and operations staff
- Manage and build customer relationships on all accounts with regular visits/calls
- Assist with preparation and execution of any sector exhibitions
Skills and attributes required:
- Excellent at building relationships with contractors and site contacts
- set and measure yourself against a range of performance KPIs
- will need to be passionate about the benefits of composite materials
- Ability to learn how to read technical drawings so that you can converse with your clients
- Product knowledge will be vital to inspire customer confidence
- Ability to work with a committed team
- Knowledge and interest in Marine and Leisure would be highly advantageous
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who have recently received Queens Awards Enterprise Recognition of 2017. Incorporated in 1996, this company has since supplied a wide range of blue chip organisation with products from the standard range and also with bespoke project solutions.
On offer is a salary of £45000-£55000 per annum including OTE as well as excellent benefits including Company Car and Phone, Auto Enrolment Pension, Retail Discount Scheme and Childcare Vouchers.
Hours are Full Time Monday to Friday. To ensure good team cohesion and cross learnings, you will shall be expected to be in the office around 3 days each week to ensure strong relationships are formed with internal staff and around 2 days each week with customers. Obviously this will depend on projects and nature of workload week by week.
If you have the relevant skills and experience we would like to hear from you. Please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. Please note if short listed you will be contacted by Spider for an initial conversation.
This vacancy is being advertised by Spider. The Regions Fixed Fee Web Recruitment Company. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex and Cambridgeshire.
Additional keywords: account manager, sales, b2b, marine, leisure, CRM
By applying for this role you give permission for Spider to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information provided in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Spider Web Recruitment will not submit or use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment.