Financial Controller- Property Management Company
6 days left
- Full Time
This property management company is seeking a Financial Controller to join the business and take full ownership of the finance function. They are looking to grow substantially over the next 12 months and you will support the Managing Director and mentor and train the team.
The role responsibilities will include;
- Preparation of cashflow forecasts
- Ongoing client financial reporting
- Day-to-day accounting/ book keeping for business
- Management and reconciliation of client accounts
- Payment of suppliers
- PAYE and payroll
- Company tax & VAT returns
- Oversight of credit control processes
- Preparation of individual management accounts for end of year submission
Our client is looking for candidates with the below experience;
- Knowledge of relevant procedures & best practice related to property management accounting
- Verbal communication skills to deal with a diverse client group and internal staff
- Good presentation skills.
- Written communication skills to produce succinct correspondence and reports
- The ability to research, analyse and reason logically and effectively within tight timeframes
- Excellent IT skills including Word and Excel.
- Experience in leading and working effectively in teams
- A commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Good standard of general education
You will be a qualified accountant with experience using Propman / Grosvenor Systems and have the drive to assist the senior leadership team. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to join a friendly and inclusive team in their Central London office.
We are looking to start the interview process ASAP, so please contact Radley Green for a full role brief.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.