Materials Planning Manager
Job Title: Materials Planning Manager
Are you a Materials Planning Manager with in-depth experience in the manufacturing industry? You must have excellent SAP knowledge with experience of managing a team. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a growing, global organisation.
To manage the planning of production to ensure all areas are loaded with shop orders in a timely manner, and to expedite these orders with the objective of optimising On Time Delivery In Full, Billings and achieving forecast output.
- Directs and coordinates activities of employees engaged in production planning and the handling of raw materials, equipment, and supplies by performing them personally or through subordinate employees.
- Develops a strong team through training, coaching, and mentoring to achieve a world class capability of supply chain management.
- Manages daily scheduling activities of the planning group and takes the lead in decision making on changes affecting material inventory and lead times.
- Develops and executes sourcing strategies for each product category and vendor type to maximize quality and service while minimizing cost.
- Develops, implements, and monitors comprehensive inventory controls, and shipping and receiving policies.
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Materials Management or similar field, or suitable equivalent experience.
- Materials Management (CPIM) certification.
- Ability to interact/collaborate with upper management and within a team environment.
- Competency in working in SAP with strong knowledge of MRP and other Materials Management techniques.
- Demonstrated strong organizational and interpersonal skills that show proven results in developing a strong team.
- Experience in working in a lean manufacturing environment.
ACS are recruiting for a Materials Planning Manager. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Materials Planning Manager please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Materials Planning Manager. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Materials Planning Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Materials Planning Manager role you desire.