Hotel General Manager - Shrewsbury
GENERAL HOTEL MANAGER
Our client is an award winning nationwide and expanding hotel company operating a portfolio of recognised branded full service and budget hotels.
They have an ongoing investment programme, have recently launched their own restaurant concept that is proving to be extremely popular and profitable, and have strong solid backing.
ROLE - HOTEL GENERAL MANAGER
As the Hotel General Manager you will have full financial and operational accountability for the hotel:
- Provide leadership and inspirational management to the team
- Manage the staffing structure in line with forecasted revenues
- Ensure budgeted revenue and profits are achieved
- Implement effective management systems to control operational costs
- Deliver consistently exceptional customer service
- Maximise revenue from rooms, meetings, and F & B
- Ensure hotel brand standard audits are passed
- Ensure all legal requirements are met
ATTRIBUTES - GENERAL HOTEL MANAGER
- Experience as a General Manager or Deputy GM in recognised branded budget or full service hotels
- Excellent people, communication, and man-management skills
- Very strong financial acumen - P & L, labour, costs, budgets
- Staff recruitment, selection, training, and retention
- Knowledge of working with corporate systems & procedures
- Ambition, passion, and drive to succeed and progress your career
- An outgoing and positive personality and attitude
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading, progressive, ambitious, and expanding hotel company offering very realistic career progression.
Please note: You must be resident in the UK and eligible to work. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of responses to our advertisements we are only able to respond to successful applicants. If you have not had a response from us within 5 working days please assume that your application has not been successful.
Penny Cook Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, a recruitment agency dedicated to recruitment in the Hospitality Industry.