Field Service Engineer
6 days left
- Full Time
Field Service Engineer, Tonbridge, Rail / Locomotive Industry
We also have this role available based in Peterborough.
The Company, part of a leading larger company, is a growing power in its market here in the UK and increasingly, around the world. For more than half a century, the company has hauled freight and passengers, powered ships, and generated electricity for over 100 countries around the globe. Becoming a part of the Company means becoming a part of a challenging and bright future in our globalmarketplace.
To deliver engineering services to the Companies customers. Prime functions are locomotive maintenance to ensure fleet reliability. Responsible for the high quality and effective execution of allocated contract maintenance and engineering projects within agreed timescales and budgets.
Critical Success Factors:
- Consistently deliver high standards of engineering workmanship for the company and its customers
- Proactively maintain the customer's locomotive fleet to ensure safe and reliable operation.
- Respond to the customer's unscheduled events in a rapid & efficient manner.
- Complete and maintain all relative documentation in an accurate and timely manner
- To build productive and effective working relationships with Company staff and customers.
- To contribute to the delivery of customer satisfaction and provide market information for the Business Development team to identify and develop new sales or products.
- Adhere to and comply with the Company's Quality, Health and Safety and Environmental Policies at all times.
- To participate in the Company appraisal process maintaining at all times the levels of professional competency laid out in this Job Description.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Relevant experience gained in a similar position / similar locomotive / rail
- Proven track record of working effectively with Diesel engineering technology, associated systems and controls
- Familiar with Company products
- Ability to meet people with ease and confidence, understanding and accommodating the needs of the customer.
Salary: £30,000 - £38,000 including a shift allowance
To Apply: Please press the 'Apply' button
Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to people in the following: Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Electrician, Mechanic, Multiskilled Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Supervisor, Team Leader, PPM, Manufacturing, Manufacturer, Rail, Railway Industry, Locomotive, Peterborough, Tonbridge, Sevenoaks, Maidstone, Dartford, Croydon, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, Sussex