Castle Business Support are recruiting for an experienced Compliance Officer to join an award-winning organisation based in York, North Yorkshire.
In this newly created role you will be reporting directly to the Compliance Manager and we are keen to hear from applicants who have previous experience of monitoring compliance requirements within a regulated industry under FCA/PRA guidelines
Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management would be an advantage, as would experience within the insurance / financial services sector
Key responsibilities for the role of Compliance Officer include:
- Performing reviews in FCA/PRA regulated firms to provide assurance to relevant boards and sub-committees on the adequacy of systems and controls in the business, including adherence to regulatory requirements.
- Representing Governance on projects as appropriate.
- Pro-actively engaging with stakeholders at all levels and building robust, effective relationships.
- Providing advice and guidance on a wide range of compliance matters.
- Some flexibility to travel to partner sites on a monthly basis
As Compliance Officer, you will benefit from:
- Excellent location based in York, North Yorkshire, easily accessible from York, Leeds, Harrogate, Selby and surrounding areas
- Competitive salary range of circa £30,000p.a + a range of employee benefits including pension, healthcare, free on-site parking, gym and flexible working.
- Working for a well-established, successful and growing company that is going through continued and sustained expansion in their market.
Castle deliver a market leading service and build trusted partnerships with our clients and candidates. Established for over 50 years, the backbone of our success has been based on our honest, straight forward and tailored approach across the Yorkshire region. Our Head Office has been in Scarborough since 1966, we also have an office in York and employ over 20 expert staff.
To apply, or for further information, please contact Nikki Holmes - Business Support Recruiter at Castle Employment or email - closing date 14th May 2017. To provide you with an idea of timescales, we will contact successful candidates within 14 days. If we are unable to respond to unsuccessful applicants personally, we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your interest in the role and for taking the time to apply. Unless you ask us not to, we will add your details to our confidential data network so that we can contact you should any other suitable positions arise in the future.