We’re helping a rapidly growing, award winning online business based in St Albans to find a talented Marketing Manager.
What’s the Job?
As Marketing Manager you’ll create and shape the marketing plan for the business. Working alongside the sales and operations teams and reporting in to the Managing Director.
You will develop the online strategy for the business utilising all forms of online and mobile media from email marketing to social media to writing copy and delivering against KPI’s.
It's a growing company and, if you’re ambitious, want to keep learning and are looking to make your mark in a fast-moving small business, this will suit you to a "T". There are excellent opportunities to progress and a flexible working environment.
Do You Fit the Bill?
It's not your average business, so this isn’t your average marketing position.
Creative and full of ideas, you’ll need to demonstrate a passion for all things digital and be keen to expand your knowledge and skills in this arena. You will have the ability to work solus and as part of a team with a hands on attitude
It’s vital that you have impeccable spelling and grammar, an attention for detail and the ability to measure and evaluate campaigns.
Must be able to demonstrate experience in the following:
• Be proficient in using CRM systems
• Create and execute email marketing strategies
• Test and measure email and other sales and marketing campaigns
• Use available resources to analyse and develop results
• Assist in choosing future campaign types
• Use basic social media techniques and tools
• Help shape marketing strategy and ensure your work fits with the company’s vision
• Have good organisational skills and show a pro-active attitude to the role
Pay: @£25,000 / year, depending on experience
Hours: Full-time, 9.00am-5.30pm (37.5 per week), Monday-Friday
Holiday: 20 days per year, plus public holidays
We look forward to hearing from you!