Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer
Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer - Aerospace
Are you a Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer looking to take the first step in your career and one that offers training, development, and long term progression opportunity?Our client, a leading designer and integrated manufacturer of award-winning passenger seats for some of the world’s leading airlines – has an excellent opportunity for ambitious graduates to join their fast growing business!
- Location: Crawley (RH11)
- Salary: Up to £28,000pa
Reporting into the Lead Design Engineer, as Graduate Design Engineer you will undertake design, engineering and development tasks related to the aircraft seat programmes utilising 3D CAD software. Substantiating and evaluating designs through 3D analysis, engineering calculations and prototyping you will ensure product deliverables are on time and adhere to all customer aesthetic and technical ambitions as well as the relevant Airframe specifications. When delivering to the customer brief you must consider weight, cost, project budgets and available resources. This is a team focussed position of which you will be fully trained within and so you must be a confident communicator able to build positive relationships internally as well as with selected external suppliers.
To be successful in this position you will have / be;
- A recent graduate with a minimum of a B grade in Maths and Physics and a 2:1 Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- A passion for Design Engineering and a keen interest to develop your career within the aerospace industry.
- Previous exposure to 3D CAD programmes and a natural ability to quickly learn new systems and processes.
- A keen interest in learning about the latest manufacturing techniques such as composites, injection mouldings, vacuum forming, castings, forgings, extrusions and machined from solid.
- Excellent communication skill both written and verbal with the ability to build and manage professional relationships both internally and externally.
- Capable of adapting and managing different projects and changing priorities in a fast paced environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative and award winning high growth business and develop your Design Engineering career.
Don’t miss out on your chance to be considered apply now!
eSift have been appointed as the resource partner and we are managing this role on behalf of our client. To apply for this position please click on the “apply now” button below. Your CV will then be held on our central database, if for any reason you do not wish us to retain your details please contact us via .