Head of ICT - KS1/KS2
Head of ICT - Independent School - Kensington and Chelsea - September 2017
** Head of ICT - KS1/KS2
** Kensington and Chelsea
** Full time/Permanent
** September 2017
Are you an experienced ICT teacher looking to join a top independent school in West London to lead the subject across the school from September?
REESON Education are delighted to be working closely with the Governors and senior leadership team of a top independent school in Kensington and Chelsea, West London who are currently looking for an experienced ICT teacher to join their excellent school and lead ICT across the school and year groups in a full time permanent role from September 2017.
Our 2 form entry co-educational preparatory client school is looking for an experienced teacher with at least 2 years ICT teaching experience and they must have the relevant teaching qualifications (PGCE/QTS).
The school is set in beautiful in spacious red brick buildings only a short walk from the nearest tube station so it is easily accessible to candidates coming from North or South London.
In return the school can offer you:
- An extremely friendly and strong supportive staff team and SLT.
- 2 form entry
- Co educational school
- In class teaching assistants
- Excellent CPD and training opportunities.
- Excellent transport links close to station
- Inquisitive and enthusiastic children eager to learn
- State of the art IT facilities and modern buildings in a spacious setting.
- The opportunity to make a key impact and contribute to the curriculum.
- An exciting and creative curriculum.
If you would like to discuss this head of digital learning Teaching position further or apply for the role then do not hesitate to send your CV to EJ at Reeson Education as soon as possible or call us for more information. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.