Content Strategist - Brighton based
Senior Content Strategist - Brighton
£40K + benefits
I am representing a boutique Brighton based agency that has seen tremendous growth and as a result, are looking for Senior Content Strategist to join their team. This position will play a key role in developing editorial strategies for a range of consumer brands, and working with digital marketers to enhance content marketing campaigns.
The Senior Content Strategist will be responsible for:
- Create bespoke content strategies end to end - from planning new initiatives and owning the content calendar to identifying influencers, commissioning work and reporting on key trends.
- Working with SEO specialists, UX designers and other creatives to ensure that editorial campaigns are visual, inspirational and engaging but will also drive organic search.
- Drive best practise across content both internally and externally.
- Use analytics to understand performance of content - make changes to campaigns to drive ROI
The Senior Content Strategist will have:
- Proven experience defining editorial content strategies for a range of different businesses - experience working agency side would be hugely beneficial.
- Solid understanding of using 'owned’ channels to enhance digital campaigns.
- Strong client facing skills.
- Passionate about digital and content experiences.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to prioritise and plan your own workload.
To apply for this role, please send your CV to Cat Symons at Salt recruitment today.