Central London - KS2 Assistant Headteacher
Are you looking to be a part of a Senior Leadership Team that will shape the future of this expanding 2 form entry Zone 2 London primary school? If you are an outstanding classroom practitioner or highly motivated leader who is looking for a new challenge or the next step in your career then this role may be for you.
***Assistant Head Teacher
***Inner London Weighting
***£37500 - 56215 per annum
***Supportive Governing Body
This Ofsted Rated 'Good' School located in Central South East London, would like to appoint an inspirational, motivated and enthusiastic Assistant Headteacher to join their Senior Leadership Team from September 2017. This role is based across Years 1-3, and will contain 2 days out of class SLT time, whilst also in class (KS1/2) based.
This is a two form entry primary, who are looking to expand to 4 form within the next two years. The school is held in high regard within the local community. The successful applicants will contribute to the work of the School's Leadership Team by taking responsibility for leading a the Lower School.
The Exec Head is keen to hear from candidates that are resilient, passionate about young people and enjoy the demands of every day school life. A passion and enthusiasm for the education of all children, and someone who is an outstanding classroom practitioner is essential.
The successful candidate must be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of and commitment to our best practice model
- Demonstrate 'Outstanding' KS1/2 teaching
- Inspire and develop first class learning and teaching in others
- Have an excellent understanding of Childhood development and the development of learning
- Communicate effectively and have excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
The school can offer:
- Children who love learning
- Dedicated leadership time
- Excellent opportunities for professional and personal development
- A high quality learning environment, with outdoor learning opportunities
- Motivated, dedicated and inspirational staff
If this is a position of interest then please do contact Bonnie at REESON Education for further details. Applicants are asked to send their most recent CV in response to this advert as soon as possible. Interviews and tours of the school are taking place imminently.