7 days left
- Full Time
Do you have, or are you working towards the Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning? Are you looking for a Paraplanning opportunity within a reputable company?
Are you currently living in the Lincoln area or are thinking about relocating to the area?
If so, we are looking for a Paraplanner to join the team in Stamford. You will be part of a supportive company who offer help and support to all professionals who wish to expand their development or business growth.
You will responsible for assisting a team of experienced IFA's and supporting the Paraplanning team, you will be producing reports for a range of business cases at a high level.
- Assessment of files/holdings following client meetings.
- Liaising with advisers, providers, administrators and managers.
- Producing high quality compliant suitability reports.
- Undertaking fund analysis.
- Problem solving on complex cases.
- Diploma qualified or at the working towards this status.
- Organized and professional; demonstrating the ability to organize time, manage activities and meet deadlines.
- He or she must be IT literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Extensive experience in writing technical suitability reports and conducting high quality fund research.
- Experience in providing administrative and technical support to advisers.
*Report Writer, Financial Planner, Technical Sales Support, Technical Planner, Para Planner
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities, we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.