Automotive Service Advisor
3 days left
- Full Time
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Service Advisor required in Hastings.
Salary: Up to £18,000 Basic, OTE £24,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Aftersales Advisor Required For Car Main Dealer - East Sussex
Fantastic Opportunity Available - Automotive Aftersales Advisor Required For Car Main Dealer - East Sussex
Are you passionate about working within an amazing car dealership in Hastings?
My Client is looking for an Automotive Aftersales Advisor to deal with both Service and Parts department enquiries in an efficient, professional and courteous manner. You must have a strong focus on customer handling to maintain good relations and achieve incremental sales.
Your Main Responsibilities will be:
* To accommodate the requirements of customers in a professional and courteous manner, through telephone and direct contact.
* Ensure that all customer personal and vehicle details are accurately entered onto the database.
* Ensure that mechanical check forms and invoices are prepared and ready for presentation to customers at the agreed time.
* Ensure that all cash account payments are taken prior to release of the vehicle.
* Contact customers, in advance, to advise completion of repairs or maintenance.
* Obtain prior authorisation and ensure the required documentation is completed for work on vehicles operated by lease companies.
* Advise customers of any situation that is likely to delay the completion of work beyond the agreed collection time.
* Ensure accurate reconciliation of all transactions, including End of Day banking.
* Operate reservations through the computer system, gaining all relevant customer details such as mobile number and e-mail address.
* Print job cards 24-48 hours in advance ready for pre-picking of parts. Add Vehicle Health Check Service sheets to job set as required.
* All paperwork to be filed on a daily basis.
* Follow Parts ordering procedures.
If you believe this role is for you then GET IN TOUCH TODAY!!
You will ideally live within the Hastings area or be able to travel to the Hastings area and have experience as a Aftersales Advisor.
We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is imperative that you provide a daytime contact number preferably your mobile number.
If this role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Dealership Jobs in Sussex, please contact Laurie Scott.
To apply please send your accurate and current CV to Laurie Scott, quoting Job Ref J69779, Service Advisor, Hastings.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on if you wish to discuss this copyright.