Teacher of Chemistry
7 days left
- Full Time
Teacher of Chemistry Needed
Reed Education are currently working with a school on an exciting path to outstanding in all Ofsted categories, in the North Buckinghamshire area.
Starting ASAP, the school are looking for an outstanding English Teacher to join them on a long-term basis.
• This is a country school living in the shadow of a grammar school but moving forward in the right direction requiring someone with a real passion to make a mark on the children’s education.
• Really positive school ethos and attitude
• Great leadership is bringing the school around and into the right direction
• Great support available from friendly staff.
• Striving to achieve higher GCSE and A-Level results
• Good behaviour of students
• New labs designed with teaching Science in mind
• Excellent sports facilities
• You will be covering classes from KS3-KS5
• There is an opportunity for the successful candidate to get involved with various extra-curricular activities
• CPD available weekly and every two weeks booked into timetable
• This is a fantastic opportunity for a teacher with the correct mind set to really make a difference in the lives of their students
What you will need:
• A strong and confident teaching technique with adaptable skills that will inspire students
• NQTs and experienced teachers welcomed
• Strong leadership and creativity skills are preferred as new lesson resources are encouraged within the department
• You will need to be committed and dedicated to providing engaging lessons to the students
• A strong will and drive to help keep the school going in the right direction toward success.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward me your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’ or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact me. We’d would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business