7 days left
- Full Time
Our client is a friendly, busy, boutique Chartered Accountancy practice, specialising in the travel industry. They now require a fully qualified accountant with strong practice experience who must also be willing to lead a small audit team.
Strong IT skills are required including a good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Xero and preferably previous experience using Iris accounts software. A thorough eye for detail is needed along with a willingness to meet strict deadlines during the year.
The successful candidate will be required to look after a portfolio of audit clients. They will report directly to a partner, taking each job from inception to final review. To achieve this, excellent written and spoken English is essential.
This position would suit an accountant with audit and taxation experience who has been employed in a similar role for a period of time. Clear and concise verbal communication is also a requirement to build and maintain the strong relationships held with our client base.
Applicants will at certain times of the year be expected to travel to a number of clients throughout the country.
Duties of the Audit Manager will include:
- Planning and implementation of audits leading a small team
- Obtaining and reviewing background data for audit planning.
- Preparation, review and completion of financial statements.
- Preparation of corporation tax returns and related computations.
- Carrying out a review of budgets and managing time on each assignment
- Draft Management letters and reports.
- Maintaining client confidentiality and ongoing professional relationships.
- Supervision of junior staff.
- Liaising with other managers and departments in order to efficiently and effectively complete jobs.
Full time position
Hours: 9am - 5.30pm
- Qualifications required: Qualified, Chartered or Certified Accountant (ACA or ACCA preferred)
Contact Daniel for more info