6 days left
- Full Time
Protection Advisor - Award Winning Insurance Broker
£18k basic plus uncapped commission
OTE year 1 is circa £30,000
We can boast an award winning Learning & Development team and unrivalled earning-potential and career-progression opportunities, so why not find out where a career with the UK's most awarded Protection Insurance broker can take you...?!
Are you a top-performing consultative sales professional, tired of working towards unrealistic targets for capped commission? If you know your worth and are determined for your earnings to reflect this, then read on...!
We are looking for elite Protection Advisors to join our growing team. If you are a talented, motivated and confident salesperson, we can provide an exciting, challenging and above all rewarding working environment where the sky is the limit!!
Our top-performers have earned some incredible sums in recent years, with the highest salary being an amazing £114k!!
- Very customer focused with a passion for helping others
- Intelligent & able to think quickly on your feet in a fast-paced environment
- Positive and resilient
- Tenacious & innovative with a relentless desire to 'get stuff done'
- Driven by success & motivated by rewards (personally & professionally)
- An experienced consultative sales person
Previous experience in a telephone sales environment is essential
We are the most awarded life insurance broker in the UK and we're continuing to grow our sales teams. Protection Advisor are on hand to recommend the very best suite of insurance cover to give customers peace of mind. We are looking for several experienced consultants to work within the sales department. You will converse with all our clients and find them the right policy for their needs through open conversations, not hard selling.
You will be supported from the start with our industry recognised training programme, regular performance appraisals and opportunities to develop.
With an average length of service of 7 years in our business we are looking for sales executives who want to carve a successful career within a culture that focuses on our core values: Care, Excellence, Openness, Tolerance and, above all, Honesty
- Making a high volume of outbound calls to warm leads (no cold calls)
- Build relationships with customers and identify needs through open conversation
- Managing client expectations based on their circumstances
- Recommending suitable products or packages
- Protecting families against financial difficulty