Senior Hand Therapist
3 days left
- Part Time
Are you a Senior Hand Therapist who is looking to secure a permanent position, with a company that will support you through your professional development? Look no further!
Senior Hand Therapist
Role: Senior Hand Therapist
Location: Central London
Hours: Flexible - Full Time or Part Time
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
Reports to: Services Manager
Main duties of a Senior Hand Therapist:
The main duties of a Senior Hand Therapist are to work in the Hand Clinic of this well known prestigious Private Healthcare Company, moving to various sites across Greater London in line with patient demand treating a variety of health needs. As part of this you will:
- Provide assessment and treatment to patients to meet the standard to align with the current professional practice training
- Participate in the management of the hand therapy department
- Have full responsibility for hand therapy and communication between the team and proceed to take appropriate action
- Provide expertise knowledge when giving patients home programmes activities and ensure that it is given in a way that is clear and that you are able to support them in the implementation of this
- Assist in the inventory management and ensure that all stock is replenished for the relevant sites
- Liaise with new consultants, physiotherapists and any other referrers regarding patients in their care
- Take part in building close working relationships with hand surgeons in order to facilitate referral of patients from clinic coverage
- To be involved in the training of new staff
Why take this role as a Senior Hand Therapist?
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right Senior Hand Therapist to expand and develop their career working in a unique environment where you can truly flourish with a company who will support you through your professional development. This is also your chance to work in one of the most recognised private hospitals in the country gaining experience as a hand therapist you can't get anywhere else!
Am I the right person for this Senior Hand Therapist?
The new Senior Hand Therapist will need to be HCPC registered and have a minimum of 2 years experience in hand therapy and working as a cross skilled therapist (OT, PT and nursing roles), The successful candidate will be a member of the British Association of Hand Therapists, will have postgraduate hand therapy experience and will keep up-to-date with developments in hand therapy by showing a commitment to professional development and attend relevant courses!
For more information, and a full job specification call Oliver on (option.4) / email
Key Words: Therapist, Senior, Hand Therapist, Hospital, Private Hospital, Health, Health Care, Patient, Patient Care, London, Central London, Greater London