Senior Sales Advisor
Senior Sales Advisor
£19,000 - £22,000 + on target earnings of up to £35,000 dependant on performance.
1. Opportunity for a 2% pay increase on your basic salary twice annually
2. Management and various progression opportunities
3. Healthshield benefits to improve health and wellbeing
4. Free fresh fruit provided 5 days a week
5. Opportunity to accrue more holidays for length of service reward
6. Sociable working hours of 9 - 5 Monday to Friday
7. Dress down Friday and NO WEEKENDS!!!
8. Dedicated ongoing training, coaching and support provided
We have exciting new opportunity for a highly motivated Senior Sales Consultant to join our office in Trafford - Next to public transport links.
The successful candidate will join ourteam and have the rare opportunity to be part of a brand new campaign and shape, develop and progress in this new exciting product.
This role requires no cold calling as you will be supplied warm leads daily by our in-house lead generating team and using those leads to offer business solutions to clients.
Due to expansion, this is a very exciting time to join the company and the successful candidate with have the potential to progress their career rapidly..
* Experience within professional business to business or telephone based sales role, ideal business to business sales agents or senior call centre agents
* Exceptional customer service skills
* Exceptional attention to detail.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Strong focus on the delivery of business results.
* Good organisational and planning skills.
Interviews and start dates ASAP. Click apply today or send your CV to or call Rick Halkon on 0161 (835) (8749) for more info.
Keywords: Sales, account management sales, New business, sales account manager, new business, b2b sales business to business sales, corporate sales, account manager, corporate account manager, warm leads.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.