Junior Bookkeeper - Top Practice
7 days left
- Full Time
Accurate processing of client's financial data and the preparation of management accounts and associated outputs, within the time-frame agreed with the client or required by statute.
The client is a reputable Practice with a global presence who draw on a wide variety of financial and business expertise to provide a comprehensive range of accountancy and financial advisory services to both corporate and private clients.
- Prepare and input client transactions into computerised ledger system.
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly management accounts for clients.
- Visiting client offices to undertake on-site accounting needs, where required.
- Attend to VAT Registrations.
- Prepare quarterly VAT/EC Sales list returns from financial information supplied by client.
- Preparation of annual financial statements, including statutory accounts, partnership accounts and sole trader accounts for tax purposes.
The ideal candidate will possess:
Strong academic history.
Studying towards ACCA or AAT qualification or evidence of suitable work experience.
Prior experience of computerised accounting packages would be beneficial.
Ability to work independently and as part of a wider team.
Results orientated to meet and exceed client expectations, with a key focus on delivering high quality work that consistently meets internal and/or external client deadlines.
Salary between £18,000 - £24,000 depending on experience.