3 days left
- Full Time
Service Manager x2 - Autism Support Service
£25K Per Annum
A fantastic Opportunity has become available for a caring and responsible candidate to join a top provider of care for Autism in the UK as a Service Manager!!!!
Along with all employees, the post holder will have a caring and supportive attitude towards others which is founded on respect and an effective work style which is responsive, participative and creative.
A Service Manager is responsible for the delivery of excellent operational services within a defined locality; the postholder is responsible for regularly supervising a defined number of Senior Support Workers, together with a Deputy Manager.
Accountable to:Area Manager
Qualifications: Professional Qualification/NVQ Level 5 or NVQ 4 (or working towards) and minimum of four years experience within the learning disability or mental health sector. Minimum of three years management experience
Job Purpose: To ensure that excellent services are delivered across the area and are specific to the needs and requirements of each person who uses the service.
To work in partnership with the service users to increase their overall social development and life skills to enable them to live as independent adults in the wider community.
To ensure the services are developed and delivered in an anti-discriminatory manner giving consideration to racial, cultural and religious origins, language, gender and disability.
- To monitor and support the delivery of person centred services to all people using the service.
- To monitor and support the health and safety of both people using the service and support staff
- To ensure that the actions of all staff directly supporting people using the service support their care, protection and well-being, and in compliance with external regulations, standards and monitoring bodies.
- To provide supervision and support to Senior Support Workers through effective recruitment and selection, coaching and Performance Management as well as Support to manage their team of Support Workers.
- To ensure effective financial administration of the services delivered, through the effective deployment of staff and budgets
- To use and update IT processes to support the Senior Support Workers and their completion of accurate rota`s and timesheet information using the companies system as per company procedures
- To work effectively with external agencies to promote the work of the company and to increase referrals and placements within the service in line with defined business targets.
The home offers a range of fully renovated residential accommodation, which has been designed for the needs of adults with autism. Accommodation in the main house comprises thirteen private bedrooms across three floors; each floor has its own lounge, kitchen and dining room, and enjoys lovely views of the manor`s landscaped grounds.
Our personal keyworker system ensures total consistency and continuity for each individual and their family. We believe that families should have the confidence and knowledge to play an active role in their loved one`s care, so not only do we invite family members to visit us and learn more about our methods of teaching and care, but we also organise autism workshops.
If this sounds like an opportunity you cannot miss, please do not hesitate to contact James Williams on
Or you can email James at