Assistant Management Accountant
3 days left
- Full Time
Assistant Management Accountant / Oldham / Salary £28K - £30K / Permanent
A highly progressive manufacturing company is seeking a commercially focused and ambitious Assistant Management Accountant. Due to recent investment the business is looking to move to the next level, and as a result has created this new exciting created position. You will be involved in board meetings with high calibre stakeholders & given the chance to work on some very interesting projects.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Prepare multiple set of monthly Management Accounts
- Variance analysis including commentary
- Maintain financial accounts
- Accruals & prepayments
- Calculate various product costs
- Liaise with internal & external stakeholders
- Forecasts and preparing budgets
- Adhoc financial projects to improve & streamline current processes
This role is best suited to someone who is:
- Studying towards professional qualification, including CIMA or ACCA
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Advanced excel
- Background in manufacturing
The culture of the business is hard working yet friendly & open. You will benefit from working with highly experienced individuals, who can help you progress in your career.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious accountant, looking for a dynamic & progressive role, with a business that is going places.
Contact James at Search Consultancy on /
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.