I have a job for a Building Manager. The Building Manager will have full responsibility for a multi tenanted office block in Bradford.
The Building Manager is expected to:
- Calculation and understanding of service charges and budgets
- Have detailed knowledge of compliance. In particular to statutory legislation, health & safety, risk management and be familiar with managing contractors.
- Manage risks such as Fire, Legionella, Disability Access, Working at Height and Asbestos.
- Effectively manage service partners and external/third party contractors. Issuing permit to works, and authority to carry out works
- Collate and maintain information relevant to the site concerning the above, to be used to complete client reports
- Have full financial responsibility for the Building, including sign off of invoices, and annual service charge budgeting.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with clients, internal colleagues, service partners and third party operators.
- Prepare and present monthly reports, addressing key areas of the role.
I am seeking someone with a strong commercial property management background, and excellent communication skills. This is a very customer centric role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.