Graduate Project Engineer
7 days left
- Full Time
Graduate Project Engineer - Aerospace
Are you a Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer looking to take the first step in your career with an interest and aptitude in testing, planning, report writing and problem solving? Are you looking to join a company that will offer you training, development, and long term progression opportunity?
Our client, a leading designer and integrated manufacturer of award-winning passenger seats for some of the world’s leading airlines – has an excellent opportunity for an ambitious graduate with an organised and structured approach to join their fast growing business!
- Location: Crawley (RH11)
- Salary: Up to £28,000pa
Reporting into the Lead Certification Engineer, as Graduate Project Engineer you will work on a range of certification activities across multiple seating projects. You will have the opportunity to work directly with authorities, external auditors and airframe manufacturers to deliver acceptable certification documents. You will cover all required certification activities in line with the programme and business requirements which could include static, dynamic, flammability and environmental certification plans and reports. You will take a structured approach to problem solving and document investigation and support in the maintenance and delivery of technical publications. If you have a keen interest in developing your certification and compliance engineering experience within the aerospace industry, this is the graduate opportunity for you!
To be successful in this position you will have / be;
- A recent graduate with a minimum of a B grade in Maths and Physics and a 2:1 Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- A passion for and keen interest in developing your experience within compliance and certification to include testing, plan and report writing and problem solving.
- A naturally organised and structured mind with a process driven approach.
- Previous exposure to 3D CAD programmes and a natural ability to quickly learn new systems and processes.
- A keen interest in learning about regulation and the latest manufacturing techniques such as composites, injection mouldings, vacuum forming, castings, forgings, extrusions and machined from solid.
- Excellent communication skill both written and verbal with the ability to build and manage professional relationships both internally and externally.
- Capable of adapting and managing different projects and changing priorities in a fast paced environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative and award winning high growth business and develop your project engineering and certification career.
Don’t miss out on your chance to be considered apply now!
eSift have been appointed as the resource partner and we are managing this role on behalf of our client. To apply for this position please click on the “apply now” button below. Your CV will then be held on our central database, if for any reason you do not wish us to retain your details please contact us via .