Client Submission Coordinator
Paragon Bank are looking for a Client Submission Coordinator to join their team in Northampton. If you have worked in a project based role, are comfortable managing project scheduled and have experience in organising and producing tender submissions for the Public Sector we’d like to hear from you.
Purpose of the role
Reporting to the Head of Tenders and Procurement, you will organise and coordinate the delivery of commercial submissions to clients. This is a pivotal role in identifying business opportunities and completing tenders to assist in the growth of the Specialist Fleet Services business.
Duties and responsibilities
- Monitor the daily notifications issued by the tender portals and subscription services to identify projects that are relevant to the business
- Review the details behind each of the notifications and provide recommendations as to which projects warrant further attention. Produce a short overview of the opportunity to aid decision making
- Once a project is identified as being relevant, download all tender documentation and issue copies, completing a synopsis to the senior management team
- Once the opportunity is "live" update the prospect log on our fleet management system with the details to assign the project a reference number
- Create and manage a project timetable for each planned client submission, utilising data from the tender documentation and actions assigned to team members, ensuring projects run to schedule
- Be accountable for ensuring that responses are submitted in the required format
- Assist the preparation of tender responses through the completion of "generic" company information of the form typically required for a pre-qualification questionnaire submission
- Respond to any correspondence from client buyers as necessary
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to multitask and prioritise workload
- Confidence to challenge colleagues when necessary
- Good attention to detail
- A high level of numeracy and literacy
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- A high level of self-motivation and commitment
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
Qualifications and experience
Grade C or above GCSE (or equivalent) in English and Mathematics. Experience of working within a project based organisation and coordinating the production of tender submissions for Public Sector exercises required.
40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 08.30am to 5.30pm (one hour for lunch).
Relevant training will be provided.