Premium Drinks Brand Ambassador
4 days left
- Full Time
My client a Global beverage business is looking to grow their prestige brands in the London market. This role would suit a highly ambitious individual who has a proven background in the prestige field in London. The ideal candidate will have the ability to network with prestige POC influencers and build long term relationships. You will represent the business as a Brand Ambassador for the prestige portfolio of products and build awareness and interest in these high end products through networking at organised events.
This individual will work alongside brand teams to build effective retail strategies, supporting innovation and bringing new lines to the market.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Manage partnership with the business and guarantee both parties meet needed service level.
- Work with beer knowledge team to develop appropriate trainings and materials.
- Run prestige pilots; act as project manager/owner.
- Support POC conversions and trainings; organize internal team support as needed.
- Seek out and lead new ideas for prestige as seen fit.
- Organize and support prestige events.
- Manage relationship with PR agency to ensure successful partnership.
- Track results of prestige and develop plan moving forward.
You will have a strong project management skillset with the ability to demonstrate influencing and stakeholder development skills. Experience within the drinks market is preferred, coupled with a desire to deliver challenging results with project management.
If you are keen to be considered for this position please send an up to date CV with a short covering letter to support your application.
Momentum Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.