Customer Operations Associate - Fin-Tech - £25K - Central London
This company is a privately-owned consumer credit company focused on setting up, financing and administering Green Deal Loans. Green Deal Loans provide customers with accessible financing to improve their homes by installing energy efficiency products.
They have a customer base of over 15,000 people in the UK and will begin originating loans again in April 2017. The Company, which has ambitious growth plans, aims to become the leading platform for consumers in the UK in the home energy efficiency space.
This is a graduate job from day one offering a starting salary up to £25K depending on your relevant experience.
Key responsibilities of the role;
You will be part of the Operations team, with a focus on customer service. You will be able to listen and resolve any concerns and maintain an organised and efficient desk at all times.
Day-to-day activities will include;
- You will manage the day-to-day relationships with customers, both proactively and reactively
- You will correspond in writing to customers
- You will resolve issues with Green Deal Plans, using internal systems and external industry processes
- You will liaise with third parties to fully investigate the circumstances of the complaint
- You will deliver excellent customer service via an inbound and outbound line
- You will ensure adherence to FCA and Ombudsman Codes of Conduct and ensure a satisfactory outcome
- You will take on additional activities to support the business and develop consumer improvement
- You will support committee meetings by preparing material, taking minutes, and following up on actions
- You will support office-based aspects of operations by compiling information packs and contributing to client webinars
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications;
Looking for a recent graduate keen to be part of a challenging, multi-faceted role in a Fin-Tech, environmentally friendly organisation. The ideal candidate will be hard working, dedicated and have an interest in finance, technology, and the environment.
- A genuine passion for good customer service
- Articulate and chatty with excellent phone skills
- A desire to help others and go the extra mile
- Confident, engaging, positive and fun to be around
- Well organised with a structured approach to tasks and processes
- Discerning with a keen eye for detail
- Goal orientated