Client Services Account Executive
3 days left
- Full Time
Together is a leading face-to-face fundraising agency. Our promotional teams work throughout the UK, talking to people in shopping malls, train stations and airports, raising millions of pounds for Cancer Research UK, UNICEF UK, and WWF UK. We pride ourselves on delivering high quality results for our clients by providing the public with a great fundraising experience. We are hiring a Client Services Account Executive to join our team.
The Account Executive is responsible for continuing to strengthen our client relationships and service delivery. The main focus of the role is the week-to-week administration and project management of the client’s campaign, working with our operations functions to ensure contractual delivery. Additionally the Account Executive works with clients to improve campaigns through new propositions and creativity.
This is an exciting opportunity to work alongside and network with some of the most high profile charities in the UK, and ideal for anyone looking to forge a career in the Charity Sector.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- success in a similar role, with at least two years of relevant experience
- ability to work hard towards goals, with a hands-on approach
- excellent communication, numeracy and IT skills
- time management skills, able to balance competing priorities
- a friendly and professional approach, able to build great relationships
- creative thinking to bring fresh ideas
- desire to keep very well informed (benchmarking competitors, sector trends and latest developments)
Experience from within the charity sector and / or experience of face-to-face fundraising or other direct customer acquisition channels is desirable but not essential.
The role is based in Clapham, South West London. You will report to the Client Services Manager, and receive a competitive salary based on your experience and ability. The role provides the opportunity to make your mark on our growing business and therefore there are excellent progression and development possibilities.
To apply please send your CV and a cover letter.