Marketing Campaign Manager
6 days left
- Full Time
Golden Charter is the UK's leading provider of funeral plans. With more than 300 employees and 26 years’ experience in helping people take care of their funeral arrangements and later life planning needs, Golden Charter is the expert when it comes to planning ahead.
The success of our business is down to our people and our priority is making Golden Charter a great place to work. We recognise potential, providing opportunities that fit an individual’s skills and talents, and ensure the right support is in place. Opportunities for promotion within Golden Charter are commonplace with over 50 internal promotions in the last 2 years. Our commitment to our people, and our innovative thinking, has contributed to us becoming an industry-leading organisation with sales growth in excess of 150% over the last five years.
We are seeking to appoint a Marketing Campaign Manager, working within the Consumer Marketing Team, to drive forward our ambitious programme for sales growth and improved customer conversion and retention. This experienced, results-oriented, commercially and customer- focused individual will support the Head of Consumer Marketing, creating, developing and delivering best in class marketing campaigns.
Working closely with our contact centre team, as well as managing external creative and media partners, the successful candidate will have experience of optimising the prospect/ enquirer/ customer journey through targeted marketing approaches. Their focus will be on improving all quality and conversion metrics, using data and insight to continuously improve KPIs, while delivering a fantastic customer experience.
- Creation, planning and implementation of innovative mail, email and telephony campaigns which meet objectives for conversion, retention, referral and cross-selling.
- Maximise the return from existing lead, enquiry and customer databases
- Produce detail analysis of all campaigns and use learnings to inform ongoing strategy
- Work closely and manage relationships with creative and media agencies, fulfilment and print suppliers to deliver campaigns and materials within budget, to a high standard and on time.
- Create and present campaign briefs to internal sales channels and act on feedback. Be the internal link between marketing and sales.
- Develop and test new strategies and targeting approaches for effective communication with our prospects aimed at improving acquisition rates and costs.
- Provide detailed results analysis on campaign results and inform decision making.
- Make a significant contribution to the overall consumer marketing strategy
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships
- Strong commercial acumen and results orientation
- Highly numerate - strong excel skills are mandatory - must love working with data
- Experience of working with customer relationship management platforms (ideally Microsoft Dynamics)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience and proven track record of direct and database marketing - financial service sector experience would be beneficial
- Experience in working in a fast moving, consumer sales environment - demonstrable understanding of B2C customer acquisition a must
- Resilience and flexibility, able to deliver under pressure
Salary: Circa £35,000 + up to 30% annual bonus.
Benefits: Onsite parking, pension contribution, free life insurance, subsidised gym membership, various funded social events, fantastic career opportunities