Enterprise Sales Manager
Our client are a fast growing software business.
Sales Role Overview:
This role is responsible for the development of revenues in a given territory/market.
Their remit includes identifying prospects, maximising business and cross-selling products to suit prospect and client needs.
The role will involve a combination of office and client based activity, according to opportunities and business development.
Reporting to a VP, you will contribute to the strategic planning of the business, ensuring that company objectives align with pipeline and active business.
• Develop a sales plan for the allocated territory/accounts to deliver the required revenues and new account acquisition
• Work with lead generation sources, supporting a team to create a pipeline of qualified sales opportunities to generate ongoing revenues and new account acquisition
• Manage diary, prospect, client and administrative duties to achieve required quality and volume of customer/prospect contacts
• Updating of the CRM and provision of reports as required
• Cooperate with other departments as required to ensure customer satisfaction
• Support business development activities e.g. Trade shows, Seminars etc.
• Remain knowledgeable of the companies products, markets and services
• Continuously identify opportunities for personal development and provide support to colleagues as required and lead team members as appropriate
• Maintain timely reporting on performance, reviewing objectives set and progress made towards those, proactively identifying changes required
• Achievement against daily, weekly and monthly sales targets including existing and new revenue streams
• Management of a pipeline of prospects, utilising the internal recording and tracking system to support efficiency and conversion
• Completion of meetings onsite, via webinars and telephone to prospects, client and partners as appropriate
• Attendance to trade shows, networking events and seminars to further develop pipeline business; working in association with internal members to ensure optimum results and time management
• Comprehensive updating of sector specfic and industry knowledge, sharing with team members and stakeholders to support business growth
• Performance against agreed measures in line with the company goals and objectives
• Delivery of customer service excellence as evidenced through feedback and customer audits
• Effective management of multiple administration tasks, coordinating multiple campaigns
Excellent package offered to the successful candidate