Senior Media Planner
5 days left
- Full Time
My client is looking for a superb planner to be part of a new team working on a leading retail account. This is a very exciting new business win and a brilliant opportunity to join as you will be part of an integrated team working alongside the creative, digital and marketing agencies and will sit with the client one day a week. The three best parts of the role:
- An opportunity to work for one the UK's best loved retailers across the store, e-commerce and brand elements of the business.
- Your will be part of a 'full service' team with media at the heart. You will have the opportunity to work closely with a number of other specialists across advertising, PR and events etc. in a team that fully integrates media and content.
- The client is looking for people who want to take a lead role in driving forward all facets of the media mix, from applying data in new ways to building creative and innovative partnerships with media owners.
You will develop solid relationships with your key clients and quickly become a key 'go to' person.
Responsibilities of the role
- Development of a comms approach and being instrumental in creating evolving and high quality channel implementation plans
- Whilst this is a Brand Planning role you need to have a handle on the ROI of everything you do and an understanding of what this is contributing to the client's business
- Liaise and work closely with channel specialist, strategy and analytics teams to ensure the full media response
You will have the following skillset / experience:
- A thirst for learning about technology, trends, media, people, brands and the industry.
- Experience in a planning role, cross media planning and buying and a cross channel media knowledge
- Empathy with the people of Britain- a good understanding of what makes people tick across the country.
- Understanding of roles for media and ability to explain the pros/cons of media channels
- Competent at using core planning tools, especially TGI, Ad dynamix & Touchpoints.
- Ability to think creatively
They are proud of their track record of delivering brilliant, effective work for tour clients. They have also won more IPA Effectiveness Awards than any other media agency. This agency also understand that their employees are their greatest asset in making them the UK's leading agency and so they make sure their employees are rewarded and looked after in terms of career growth, social life and personal welfare.
To apply for this role please email me your CV or contact me via Linkedin - search for Gemma Willis