Marketing & Communications
Department: Marketing & Communications
Salary: £30’000 to £37’000
Our clients are a European law firm with market leading practices in many of the world's most dynamic sectors. They are an exciting, forward-thinking organisation with a particular focus on technology, finance & financial services and energy & natural resources.
There growing European network of offices supports an international client base alongside our Silicon Valley and Shanghai teams. Among our clients, we count social media sites and high street coffee chains through to pharmaceutical, life sciences and medical devices companies, energy suppliers, banks and government departments.
Clients choose to work with them because they deliver commercial, pragmatic and innovative solutions through our exceptional legal expertise and experience, on time and on budget.
They have more than 400 lawyers spread over nine locations, all providing highly commercial advice based on an in-depth understanding of our clients' needs.
With operations across offices in Belgium, China, France, Germany, Italy, UK and US - Silicon Valley.
This is a Temp to Permanent position.
Supporting events firm wide, alongside the European Partner Update in June and the Firms Summer party series
- Attend and project manage all events where necessary. Please note this may require some early starts and late nights where breakfast or evening events are planned
- Collate presentations and produce event materials and delegate packs.
- Produce invitations and to advertise events on the website.
- Work closely with CRM, BD and partners on the production and management of mailing lists for events ensuring the invitation numbers are appropriate for the venue capacity.
- Prepare email event invitations using our online e-marketing system.
- Track registrations and prepare name badges and lists as required.
Key Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in a similar events role
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills demonstrating enthusiasm, diplomacy and creativity
- Excellent customer service skills
- Self-motivated, confident with a can do attitude
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi task and work under pressure demonstrating strong administrative and organisational skills
- Willingness to be flexible on hours and work some early mornings and late evenings to support events
- Experience of CRM and E marketing systems (Vuture and Interaction -an advantage)
- Experience of working in a professional services environment previously is preferable
- Strong IT skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher
Please contact david Price at Career Legal