Finance Manager - £45k - Warminster - Permanent
£45K DOE + Pension
Do you want to work in a fast paced environment with an affable and employee-focused culture?
Smart Moves is delighted to be recruiting on behalf of an innovative and market leading company and this exciting new opportunity could be perfect for you.
Our client is seeking a highly pragmatic individual who is passionate about improving business metrics and successfully champions all aspects of finance.
On a day-to-day basis, you can expect to be responsible for the following:
- Preparing weekly and monthly management accounts in accordance with strict deadlines.
- Successfully providing site and commercial teams with product costings.
- Enabling an environment for growth and training; assisting colleagues where necessary.
- Continuously improving business performance, assessing where amendments can be made.
- All aspects of purchase and sales ledger management.
- Positively contributing to various areas of the finance division such as tenders, margin analysis, new business development and pricing.
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel is essential as this will be incorporated throughout your daily tasks. Qualifications as an accountant would significantly improve your application, as would previous experience within an FMCG background.
If you’re an effective communicator with a penchant for building strong working relationships and you thrive in an environment where no two days are the same, then this position may be just what you’re looking for to propel your career in Finance.
Apply today; we would love to hear from you!
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your CV and application for this role will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. However, to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook and check out our vacancy page on our website.