Research Assistant (12 month FTC)
Great career development opportunity for a Graduate looking for a busy and varied role that will enable them to develop sound commercial skills and get experience of a broad range of activities including: marketing, project admin support, facilities management.
Full training will be given to a Graduate with an interest in the sector, bright, confident communication skills and willingness and enthusiasm to learn.
Working in a high profile project office in the Aerospace and Defence sector. Supporting the Executive Team and Senior Project Managers.
The main duties will include:
· Conducting Market Research, data collation and analytics of current trends for Project Managers.
· Assisting in the management of the company’s website, updating content, images etc.
· Tracking and directing incoming business enquires and leads.
· Office Management; maintaining office and working areas and managing office supplies and stationery.
· Supporting Event Management with strategy development and preparation of visits, briefings and presentations.
Essential Skills & Qualifications
· Competent MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint Skills.
· Strong attention to detail with the ability to self-manage your work and collaborate with others.
· Open and confident communication skills
· Degree or equivalent. All considered but ideally, Business, Marketing, Engineering, International Relations, Politics or Defense related.
Thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidates applying, if you have not heard back from us within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.