Field Sales Executive Midlands/South West
4 days left
- Full Time
This specialist manufacturing company is looking for an experienced field sales person. If you are looking for a great career with a company that is continuing to expand and then this could be for you. They offer great benefits including a salary of up to £27,000 and an OTE of £40,000 with uncapped commission, a car, laptop and mobile and 23 days holiday plus bank holidays.
About the Company:
This manufacturing company offers both ground breaking products and excellent service to its varied customer base across the UK. They work to extremely high standards to meet customer expectations and take a genuine and caring approach in the sales process, leading to a superb reputation in their sector.
About the role:
Based from home, you will be covering the South Western region the UK and South Wales. The role will involve:
• Organising and planning the whole sales process including sourcing and qualifying business as well as dealing with rep-qualified leads and repeat customers
• Dealing with a variety of customers across the region within medical and educational sectors
• Presenting to customers and following the process to conversion
• Discussing client requirements to agree suitable products to meet their needs
• Carrying out site reviews and measurements and creating suitable designs
• Creating quotes and proposals based on client meetings and closing the deal
• Maintaining customer contact through the process from order to installation
• Updating reports on the progress of all sales
Skills and Experience Required:
The ideal candidate will have a background in a similar business to business field sales role, possibly in a medical, design based or technical environment. You will be passionate to succeed but will be customer focused and take an empathetic approach in the sales process. Experience of CAD would be useful but not essential as training will be provided. You will have a creative approach. You will also have a full current driving licence and must be willing to undergo a CRB check. Due to the region covered, we are looking for someone based around the Birmingham/South Midlands area.
• A salary of £25,000 to £27,000 depending on experience
• Uncapped commission with OTE of £40,000
• Company car
• 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Pension scheme
• Great prospects
If this sounds like a field sales role you would love, please email your CV today!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.