5 days left
- Full Time
Salary £35,000 per annum rising to £38,000 per annum after probation
Excellent benefits and working conditions
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and expert eLearning Developer to join a progressive and expanding organisation. Reporting to the Group Organisational Development Director you will provide specialist advice and knowledge to colleagues to support achievement of organisational objectives. You will assist in the effective and efficient progression and development of staff, be competent delivering e-learning material to compliment more traditional training methods and also be confident in delivering classroom training.
Core duties and responsibilities:
- Proactively conduct training needs analysis through consultation, appropriate research and analysis.
- Ensuring the design and development of suitable eLearning interventions, blending a variety of styles and delivery methods to support successful implementation and strategic plans.
- Design and deliver training and development products and prevention and awareness initiatives using appropriate methodology and material in the most cost effective and appropriate manner.
- Provide specialist advice to the business with regard to all aspects of digital learning.
- Determine and utilise assessment strategies to identified standards.
- Evaluate training, learning and development programmes.
Other duties and responsibilities
- Manage issues relating to the performance and conduct of any staff in line with company values
- Ability to facilitate, coach and mentor groups and individuals in a changing environment.
- Develop and manage internal systems and processes to achieve and maintain corporate accreditation.
- Carry out administrative procedures which comply with budgetary and other specifications.
- 3 years’ experience of design, development and delivery of blended learning solutions.
- An excellent knowledge, understanding and experience of adult training.
- Training design and delivery of engaging eLearning.
- Competent in the use eLearning software including Moodle and Totara.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of digital learning platforms.
- Good listening, written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organisational skills including the ability to prioritise a busy workload
- Highly customer focussed
- A recognised training qualification.
- Flexibility to travel nationally
- Ability to control costs and demonstrate financial awareness.