3 days left
- Full Time
My client is one of Bristol's leading independent garages. With years of experience in the trade, we pride ourselves on the service we offer. Our reputation has been built on exceptional customer service and customer recommendations. They are winners of the Good Garage Scheme 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016 and are a part of the UK wide scheme of Bosch Garages Their team is experienced, friendly and efficient, so you know you’re going to get the very best service every time. Their approach is simple, 'be the best'.
Due to expansion they are seeking a Vehicle Technician. You will be:-
- To ensure all vehicles are diagnosed, serviced and repaired to the highest level possible.
- Diagnostics, Servicing and major repairs of all makes and models of vehicles
- Working in Bristol
- Ensuring all tasks are carried out in compliance with Health and Safety guidelines wearing all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) provided, and work areas are kept clean and tidy.
- NVQ Level 2 or above qualified in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair essential
- Diagnostics experience essential
- A full and valid UK Driving Licence
- Ideally living in or around Bristol
- MOT Tester Qualification Preferred but not essential
- £22-26k basic depending on experience and qualifications
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- Bosch Accredited Training Programme provided
- Great InHouse Training and Progression
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
For an immediate interview contact Scott Parker
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.