Wealth Manager - IFA - Client bank provided
6 days left
- Full Time
Mansfield, Nottinghamshire (ref AL716)
Attractive basic salary between c£50,000 and £70,000 per annum + benefits and client bank
My clientis a leading global provider of independent financial advice providing holistic wealth management advice to a wide range of High Net Worth clients.
As part of their growth plans, they are seeking to recruit further highly qualified and experienced financial advisers.
You will provide advice to clients, based on their personal financial goals. The role is focused on building relationships with existing and new clients and will thus involve effective communication skills, excellent information gathering capabilities and technical competence to provide excellent client service.
You will provide advice on all areas of financial planning for Individual clients of the company including, Pension, Protection and Investment opportunities, including advice surrounding overseas investments and pensions (QROPs).
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Make and attend meetings with identified individuals to identify financial planning needs;
- Conduct periodic reviews with individual clients as agreed with the client;
- Be compliant in all activities in accordance with regulations and standards;
- Maintain appropriate skills and knowledge to provide specialist, professional independent financial advice in all relevant business areas.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- A proven track record in a whole of market wealth management adviser role;
- The ability to delegate to appropriate support staff (Paraplanners and administrators);
- Proven track record in Financial Services with an excellent knowledge of all aspects of the individual pensions, protection and investment markets;
- Minimum of five years’ advisory experience;
- Good understanding of all aspects of financial planning;
- RDR Level 4 qualification as a minimum; Chartered status highly desirable;
- Capable of competently using MS Office packages including Excel, Word, Outlook.
If this role is of interest, please apply in confidence with an up to date CV to Angela Liscombe of North Oak Recruitment.