5 days left
- Full Time
£40,000 - £50,000 + Benefits
OVERVIEW - DATA SCIENTIST
Harnham are working with a leading social tech company in London who are looking for a Data Scientist to join their analytics team.
As a business they reach out to millions of people across the world, analysing key demographics for their clients to help them understand and target their customers better.
You will join a growing team of Scientists responsible for probabilistic modelling and machine learning, experimenting in advanced techniques to draw value and insight. Current projects include Natural Language Processing and semantic analysis on social media data.
As a Data Scientist you will be:
- Contributing to the development of new products for clients
- Using machine learning to solve key problems
- Working with structured and unstructured data sets
- Contributing to side-research projects for the business
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
To be considered for this position you must have:
- An MSc or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Statistics or Mathematics
- A familiarity with Python or R
- An ability to convey technical concepts to technical/non-technical audiences
- A passion for experimenting with new technologies and analytical procedures
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit your details using the Apply button on this page. Or to hear about similar roles, please contact Nick Mandella at Harnham.
Python, R, Machine Learning, SQL, NoSQL, Modelling, Algorithmic Development, Algorithm, Data Scientist, Data Science, Big Data, Statistics, Artificial Intelligence, customer, marketing, personalisation, Ph.D, MSc, App, Social media.