Delegate Sales Executive
Delegate Sales Executive – International Event Sales
18-23k Base, 30-35k OTE + Excellent Benefits
Our client produces hundreds of global events annually, providing business executives with tailored and practical conferences. With offices on five continents, our client has grown to become the industry leader in planning, delivering and managing conferences, tradeshows, workshops, seminars and study tours. They now have an exciting opening in Central London, for an experienced graduate or 2nd Jobber to focus on international delegate sales.
As a Delegate Sales Executive you will:
- Work closely with colleagues to generate interest and promote our clients largest exhibitions, conferences and events packages.
- Sell via the telephone, to senior decision makers in companies across the globe
- Proactively contact sales leads provided by marketing campaigns, as well as sourcing your own leads
- Build and maintain relationships with prospective customers
- Obtain and record feedback from customers and prospects regarding pricing, customer attitudes and needs
Applications are invited from:
- Degree educated candidates with 6-12+ months previous commercial (call centre, office, sales) experience
- Driven individuals with excellent communication skills
- Intelligent candidates with a structured approach, solid time management and the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Highly motivated graduates seeking to secure a career within an industry leader that offers excellent training and ongoing career prospects
The successful candidate can expect a base salary of 18-23k, with an uncapped OTE of 30-35k plus an additional and generous benefits package.
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, digital, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout theUK.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group and Certus Graduate Recruitment.