Sales Executive - Brighton £23-35k plus bonus
This international educational travel organisation specialises in arranging short-term placements for healthcare students in Africa, Asia and South America. As a dynamic and fast-paced organisation, there is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Sales Executive to join the team.
Based at their head office in Brighton, the successful candidate will be tasked with generating and converting sales leads by handling both inbound and outbound sales calls, attending student society events, and increasing the number of returning student 'Ambassadors'. The ability to build and develop relationships at all professional levels is key. A desire and enthusiasm to learn is also essential.
Sales Executive - Responsibilities:
- Undertaking initial contact with all customers (healthcare students and professionals) - includes contacting new and existing enquiries and responding to all incoming phone and email sales enquiries within set time frames
- Implementing the company strategy to grow the returning student Ambassador network. This includes building relationships with alumni students and professionals to obtain contributions (for marketing activity) and representatives (for events and marketing activity) to promote the business
- Developing and maintaining relationships with university student societies to increase event opportunities, brand awareness and growth of the UK business.
- Support the Events Executive whilst representing the company at university events across the UK
- Working closely with the Global Sales and Marketing Team in the UK, Australia and The Netherlands to develop sales strategies in line with company objectives
- Other tasks as reasonably requested by the UK Development Manager
Sales Executive - Skills
- Educated to degree level
- Minimum 2 years proven sales experience, in both face to face and telephone environments
- Energetic, focused and results orientated mentality, with the confidence to achieve targets and generate sales leads
- Excellent written and communication skills essential
- Confident relationship building skills and the ability to engage with people of all ages and at all academic levels
- Presentation experience advantageous
- Full clean driving licence and valid passport essential
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk